[thelist] Mutiple Browsers on one box

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 20:57:32 CDT 2000

> From: Oliver Lineham
>
> one big question i have is:  can i have this
> emulated ie4 on win2k?

erm... dunno... i only got the IE4 emulation option when upgrading my IE4 to IE5... as far as i
know, based on the couple systems in our office, not without a hella lotta playing around...

> or should i just give it up, and learn to live
> without ie4 testability on this machine..

maybe that's it... kinda like if you have a crash machine with IE3...

> and how good is that emulation anyway?

as far as i can tell, pretty good, but i don't have a true copy of IE4 right here to verify...