[thelist] Mac help needed asap

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Tue Jul 11 23:00:07 CDT 2000

I have a site showing in the morning (Wed) and damned if the clients
aren't all on mac, which I no longer have.  Everything looks fine on
NS and IE (as far as I can tell, anyway).  But the ProjMgr kept
saying one (very simple) splash design looked way offcenter right on
his screen, so I totally redid it and now he says it is way offcenter
left!  Sheesh!  Now dang it, I can't tell if this guy just hasn't got
a clue that the design isn't supposed to be a straight line down the
middle, or if it really looks funky and bad, because I can't see it.
I hate that the first impression the funder's getting is a page that
doesn't work, even though a whole shell of dynamic code is in place
behind it.  And worse, I have NO IDEA why my supposedly correct table
code (I assume this is the issue) would be so seriously mucking up
such a simple page.  Can someone on a mac please have mercy, and look
at this page, and tell me if you can figure out what I'm doing
wrong??!  Thanks so much.
http://www.esalenctr.org/splash.cfm
An incredibly grateful,
Palyne