[thelist] CoffeeCup Free HTML

Janet waxplanet at sunflower.com
Wed Jul 12 10:22:27 CDT 2000

I went to your link since I have a friend who uses Coffe Cup.  Though I'm
not impressed by his site design, I'm not sure what to think of Coffe Cup
and wanted to learn more about it.  The link doesn't work, so I put in a
search and found http://www.coffeecup.com/  ...duh.  Anyway, it doesn't
appear to be FREE since they are asking for $80 depending on what package
you get.  Is there something I'm missing here?

Janet

Ron's comments...
*******************
Just got this today, don't know if anyone wants to try it...

CoffeeCup Free HTML
This full-featured--and now free--HTML editor allows novices to create
professional-looking pages. It features a split screen that lets you
see your page change as you edit it. You can upload files to your Web
site with a simple right-click. The program includes an image gallery,
seven HTML templates, and over 60 JavaScript scripts. It also includes
a code sweeper that converts HTML to XHTML and XML.
http://www.pcworld.com/r/shw/1%2C2087%2C6172%2C00.html

Ron