[thelist] I probably owe a tip or two

Kingorbitao at aol.com Kingorbitao at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 10:27:58 CDT 2000

Ok, since it's been a while since I posted a tip or helpfully responded to a
post I owe a couple tips so here's one.

<tip type="Color Use" author="Mike Larkin">
Don't use color schemes that hurt people's eyes; trust me, other members of
mailing lists you are on will complain wildly about it. Use one of the
multitudes of color selecting gadgets on millions of developer help sites, or
if you wanna be real down-and-dirty, steal it from a big, popular site that's
already proved that their scheme doesn't make people rush to the optometrist.
</tip>