[thelist] Coffee Cup Html editor

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Thu Jul 13 11:46:38 CDT 2000

Hi Sherrie,

You're right, it generally does.  But for those who like me want to
work in fast text editors so ALL exact coding arrangement stays the
same and non-html code can be dealt with, I recommend BBEdit for mac
or TextPad for PC.  You can make macros (in TP it's much better to
set the macro and then do insert-files, where the file is your macro
code, as it isn't real good at editing macros, but you can edit the
file), and set all basic stuff you normally need in a given site
(e.g., set your inserted files to be the code for the tables and css
you're using with a given site), and then you have a "library"
accessible via quick-keys for use.  Of course both those editors have
clip libraries you can just click on too for basic coding.  Just a
tip.

Palyne