[thelist] Seeing IP addresses: Used to be: CoffeeCup Free HTML

Janet waxplanet at sunflower.com
Thu Jul 13 14:25:53 CDT 2000

I didn't think the discussion was controversial, but I do think it got a
little off topic...oops.  I fully agree with you in that it is strange to
install such a message/popup. It turns out after a closer look that their
FTP and Image Slicer software is FREE.  However, the HTML editor is free IF
you sign up for $29 a month hosting.  Always a catch, eh?  Well, not always.
I use NoteTab Pro, and I am extemely satisfied with it. NoteTab is a
top-rated text and HTML editor for Windows 95, 98, and NT4. It is user
friendly and feature rich with many innovative productivity tools. Whether
you create web pages, write source code, send E-mail, take notes, analyze
text, read files, or do anything related to text, you will certainly find
NoteTab a worthy tool and a great time saver. There's a great support list
for it, and the programmers are always improving it and adding to it.  They
have a FREE Note Tab Light version.  I used the Light version for a long
time before getting the full blown.
http://www.notetab.com/

Janet