[thelist] pages load in Netscape not in IE

David Gallagher davidg at doubletwist.com
Thu Jul 13 17:39:25 CDT 2000

Has anybody ever seen this? A fairly large dynamic page (112k text
+graphics) loads every time in Netscape 4.7 but only sometimes in IE5. It's
as if IE thinks the output is done and drops the connection to the server.
the result is a partially loaded page. We're using ATG's dynamo and Netscape
enterprise server to serve the pages and when we drop NES from the loop and
just use Dynamo's internal server the pages load fully, so it must be a
combination of NES performance and IE5 behavior/bugs.

anybody seen this or have any ideas. I'm just looking for validation at this
point.

davidg at doubletwist.com
510-587-5859
www.doubletwist.com