[thelist] Email sigs

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Sat Jul 15 07:46:32 CDT 2000

At 10:38 PM 7/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > This is an email from DLA, a UK law firm http://www.dla.com.
> > Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at
> > the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not
> > be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee,

[15 more lines snipped]

Hate to have to point this out, but isn't this kind of a really long
signature? I have to scroll a screenful before I can get to the next
message. Perhaps it could be trimmed?

<tip type="Long nights" author="Madhu Menon">

Caffeine is well known as something that makes you more alert and gives you
that extra kick; just that thing you need when you put in those long nights.

If you plan to put in an all night session at the PC, try and eliminate
caffeine from your diet 3-4 days before. Your body will react much better
to the effect of coffee/ coke/ Jolt cola/ [your favourite caffeinated
beverage] much better when it hasn't been getting any for a while.

Good luck!

</tip>

Madhu

Madhu Menon