[thelist] Tremendously simple use of flash to make a point.

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Sun Jul 16 08:31:42 CDT 2000

really? hey i just tried it. did you get the black screen? the audio? thats
not a 404 ;-p

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
I am on the side of the unregenerate who affirm the worth of life as an end
in itself, as against the saints, who deny it.
--Oliver Wendell Holmes

> Tremedous waste of 8 seconds.
> (I got a intro page (sigh) and then a 404)
> Peter
>> http://www.thunderhouse.com.br/cannes/laramara/

>  Also: when you do the coming-to-conclusions after the test
> with your colleague, go somewhere quiet and have a drink with it. It will
> make them associate usability with relax and fun and want to do more tests.

LOL but i guess it is true!