[thelist] You are being Screwed Again!!

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Sun Jul 16 21:59:57 CDT 2000

Yeah, metaphors don't kill people.  You noticed my Madonna is lit up
the same way as your gun, right?

And by the way, I used that tip last week.  But that's okay, because
I'm writing an article about "stealing" on the web which is in some
ways like your article about stealing on the web.   Only I didn't
steal your ideas & you didn't steal mine.   It's a tangled web,
in'it.  Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com