[thelist] simple question (I hope): chat

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs-emh1.army.mil
Mon Jul 17 08:12:10 CDT 2000

Hate to be a wet blanket, but have you thought about security issues?  I
know most chat clients have security concerns.  If your boss doesn't want
you chatting, and your chat page is on a server owned by your boss, you
could end up jeopardizing his or her site security (and your job) by keeping
in touch with your friends through chat on the job.  You may want to wait to
chat until your own time on your own computer.  :)

Paul Villano, USACHCS, "For God and Country!"
PERSONAL QUOTE:  Make the most of every moment!