[thelist] re: site price help

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Jul 18 11:13:32 CDT 2000

<commence beating dead horse>
I totally understand your concerns. It's really hard to figure out what to
charge. But, surely we're not your only source of information? Buy the GAG
Handbook and look around for surveys of services. There is information out
there.

And, finally, figure out how much you need to make as a freelancer to cover
your costs and make a little extra. If you end up making that amount then
you shouldn't be too far off the mark, right?

- amanda