[thelist] linux problems

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Jul 18 12:18:15 CDT 2000

Arthur -

Run the command "df -h" without the quotes. It will tell you how much
space each partition is taking up... If its getting full, try the
command "ls -lr /home | sort +4n" or "du -S | sort -n"
to find out which files are taking up the most space.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

.djc.