[thelist] How would you respond to this client

A. Erickson amanda at oaktree.com
Tue Jul 18 13:37:07 CDT 2000

What agency did you go through? The agency should be an advocate for you!
Talk to them about getting payment out of that company -- that's ridiculous.
And, this goes without saying, if the agency you worked through won't
advocate for you then find another agency!!!

MacTemps now Aquent and Creative Assets are two new media agencies that
won't leave you dangling.

- amanda