[thelist] Moving from NS?

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Tue Jul 18 15:04:35 CDT 2000

I don't know how common this is on registrars, but the one that I most
commonly use, Easyspace.com, allows this for a charge of $6.  The "how to"
is pretty apparent on their site.
Their normal domain prices are down to $14 or so for a .com - definitely
among the cheapest that I've seen, anyway.

Hope this helps!
Dan