[thelist] CF - MAXROWS

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Jul 18 19:29:10 CDT 2000

Surely it would. It a little known attribute that can have big returns
on large recordsets. It does make CF take a bigger chunk of memory(for
obvious reasons), but the performance gains you see in your query times
make up for it. For smaller recordsets, it can have minimal effect
however. Maybe I'll put some demos together to show its use and speed.

.djc.