[thelist] CFinsert,update,input=file

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Tue Jul 18 22:07:54 CDT 2000

Hi gurus,
Can you use cfinsert and cfupdate when one of the form fields is for
the upload of a file?  How would you do that if so, just put the
cffile tag under the cfinsert/update tag?  It won't try to put the
whole 'file' in the table column, will it -- just the filename?  I'm
afraid of really messing something up by experimenting with this
particular (cffile) tag so I'm hoping someone just knows the answer.
By the way in a month or so I intend to make a big 'ol library of
stuff I've been collecting and making (scripts and solutions) and
I'll post it to Evolt.org, to hopefully make a dent in the tip
tithing I owe lately!
Regards,
Palyne