[thelist] Inserting PDF from SQL Server into web page

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Jul 19 16:24:41 CDT 2000

Not only did I not read the message correctly - but I missed the 'ignore' the

Sigh - I need to get more sleep at night. (I also need to stop driving in traffic of
3.5 hours to start my day.)

<TIP AUTHOR="Anthony Baratta" SUBJECT="NT 4.0 Licensing">

Don't ever run your NT 4.0 server with Server based Licensing. The License Manager is
horribly broken and will cause you much personal pain. Switch the licensing scheme to
"per seat" and live a happier healthier life.

</TIP>
--
Anthony Baratta