[thelist] Are Web designers a dying breed?

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Thu Jul 20 00:11:22 CDT 2000

IMO the hand-held wireless market will muck around for a bit and then
kick the butt of everything worldwide.  Information-driven and
communications/news/commerce-based rather than graphics-driven seems
to me to be the wave of the future. Damn it. -- My 2c. Palyne

On 19 Jul 2000, at 15:57, Alessandro wrote:
Would they anyways? They would probably hire some college kid for a little
above minimum wage. The way I see it, the two markets just don't cross.