[thelist] RE: Jeff- Second Quick Mouseover Check

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Jul 20 09:10:16 CDT 2000

Hi Jeff,

|still looks like dreamweaver code to me.
|simplify, simplify, simplify.

I wish I could :) I'm learning JavaScript from the MJ
tutorial right now, but I haven't gotten far enough to do
the mouseovers in my own code just yet. I was looking for
another script that dealt with swapping an image and another
image in a seperate frame, but I couldn't find one. I'm
getting there in JS ;)

|the problem, specifically, is with the name you've
|given that image.  links is a reserved word in
|javascript and i think that's causing your problem.
|change it to something else and i'll bet it'll
|work everytime.

I changed the name to "hlinks" to see if that might do it.
It actually makes sense because it was the only image on the
page that didn't work. I had no idea "links" was a reserved
word..see, I would have known that if I knew my JavaScript.
Thanks so much for checking it out and replying, I think
this might fix it ::crossing fingers::.

Thanks!
Gina