[thelist] CSS: How to adjust line height in header tags?

Amy Roberts amy at farallon.com
Tue Jul 25 12:33:14 CDT 2000

Forgive me if this was discussed already. I am looking for a CSS way to
adjust the line spacing below the header or subheader using <H2>, <H3>,
etc tags. I want to be able to reduce the spacing between the header and
paragragh below without changing the tags, if at all possible (have over
600 pages to deal with)

Currently I am using
H2 { font-family: verdana; font-size: 14pt }
H3 { font-family: verdana; font-size: 13pt }
P { font-family: verdana; ont-size: 11pt }

I  tried line-height for P but that didn't seem to have any effect to
the header above.

Suggestions will be appreciated!
Amy