[thelist] Java applet menu cut off in Netscape... any ideas on how to fix?

Mark Van Baale mark at geonetric.com
Wed Jul 26 17:10:01 CDT 2000

I need some advice or help on how to fix a problem with a site I am working
on. The site address is: http://dev003.geonetric.com/universal/main.html The
problem is on the right side, there is a javamenu.html that loads up when
the page loads. In Netscape, the weights on the right side are cut off, but
in IE, they are fine. We have checked the code many times and even have
inserted topmargin="0" rightmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0", and
that still did not help. Let us know what you may think we can do to solve
the problem. Also the width of the weight bars are 158 pixels wide and they
fit the applet width ok. Thanks.

Mark
Geonetric Technologies