[thelist] Specifying design contract conditions

Steve Peters goanna at topend.com.au
Wed Jul 26 17:47:25 CDT 2000

I am advising a large client on an expandable website.

My approach is to try to embed some staff-turnover survivability for them.
[linux/apache/php/mysql; everything as standard as possible. They have high
staff turnover rates so everything should be commented, etc in preparation
for the next designers].

My question is this: I would like to point prospective design tenderers to
some industry-standard document for this sort of thing, from a client's
point of view. Does anybody use any reasonably concise document as a basis
for contracts?

Steve