[thelist] please critique my taoist beta revamp

Arthur Sutherland holarchy at attcanada.net
Wed Jul 26 18:28:28 CDT 2000

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far.  Since words like shrill,
assaulted and don't-like have been used about my coloring, I'm suffering
from low color scheme esteem.

The Yin/Yang (Tai Qi) symbol will surely be making plenty appearances once I
can tame those colors (oh behave!).

I didn't know <a href="#top"> needed an anchor.  It won't work in some
browsers without one?

~Arthur (fingers still crossed, hoping some large burrowing African ungulate
mammal that feeds on ants and termites with its sticky tongue will add a
cent or deux.)