[thelist] VLINK Problem and

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Thu Jul 27 11:30:21 CDT 2000

My browser prefs are not set up to override the document (the checkbox is
not checked) and I have closed and restarted NN and Windows, cleared my
cache, yet nothing seems to work.....it works fine in IE but not NN...

here's the page: http://www.bayou.com/~jayfitz/terralseed/index.html

i know it is only designed for 1024 x 768 but that is how the client wants
it.....

the links i am mainly concerned about are the ones in the left menu.....

thanks