[thelist] Disability Accessible Websites

Turnbull, Niki Niki.Turnbull at fernald.gov
Fri Jul 28 08:48:35 CDT 2000

Does anyone know of any web sites that will simulate viewing a web site
through a Reader or other equipment used by people with disabilities? We
just finished a major overhaul of our web to make it more accessible and it
passed Bobby (http://www.cast.org/bobby/) for Priority 1 accessibility
errors, but we realize we need to do more. We would like to know just how
our web looks to a person with disabilities. We have contacted several
agencies for people with disabilities requesting them to review our site and
comment, but I thought I'd ask if anyone on this list has any experience
with this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Niki Turnbull
Webmaster at Fluor Fernald