[thelist] Disability Accessible Websites

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 09:10:00 CDT 2000

most cities have a blind association of some sort, as well as group
homes for disabled folks who are nearly self-sufficient, but need
some help... many of these organizations have machines to surf
the web with various accessibility features (like those in win95)
enabled or other web-specific tools (pwWebSpeak, Jaws, etc.)...

check around there, first... get some realy-world experience by
sitting down at one of those machines and trying it yourself...