[thelist] Dreamweaver vs. OS9

Fred Hubnik fredh at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 28 15:29:11 CDT 2000

> I'm beginning to think
> I need to reinstall the OS. I've worked on Macs since 1984, and this is

When I first started using DW3 I had some problems with text selection,
palette behavior and inability to edit the code.

No one could figure out the problem.  I tried all the same avenues you did.
Ended up just reinstalling my OS and DW3.

If you have ConflictCatcher 8 it shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to
an hour to do.  Its a quick fix and the problem may show up again but, it
may help you get over your frustration.

Also, look on the Apple support site in online users groups for 'Memory
Leak' issues.  I personally, have never had this problem (I'm on OS8.6 and
plan to skip 9 all together) but, I know it is an issue with some users.

f   g   h

fredh at austin.rr.com