[thelist] Disability Accessible Websites

Zachary Mutrux zacm at etr.org
Mon Jul 31 12:13:33 CDT 2000

There is no good screen reader software for the Mac. A home-built solution
won't satisfy the demands of actual usability testing, since you'll be the
only person using that particular solution. The *only* way to test a site
for usability by people with physical disabilities is to use the same
equipment those folks are using. Better yet, watch while someone who is
actually disabled browses the site.

zm

--
Zachary Mutrux, Information Technology Generalist
National Service Resource Center; ETR Associates

At approximately 7/28/00 9:11 AM, the esteemed Greg Strange
(greg at citizenstrange.com) typed the following: