[thelist] Question About DrumBeat...

Christopher Orth - HQ corth at casey.org
Mon Jul 31 13:45:32 CDT 2000

Don't worry about Drumbeat anymore.  They got bought by Macromedia some time
ago and the product has been integrated into Dreamweaver.  Dreamweaver
UltraDev is the new incarnation, which is essentially Dreamweaver with some
database connectivity and other doodads.  All in all, it really is the
killer app.