[thelist] Is this readable on Macs?

Niklaus Haldimann n.haldimann at derbund.ch
Wed Aug 2 05:42:11 CDT 2000

Hi Evolters.

I would appreciate it a lot, if some of the Mac afficionados out there
could quickly check this preview version of a site:
http://bernerkino.ch/ewahlen .
Is the text readable? In Netscape on my test Mac it is, but on IE 4.5
(default settings) the text in the right column ist close to unreadable
(this particular font is styled 70%). I'm not sure if this is only a glitch
of this particular IE version, since normally Netscape is the one to render
fonts bigger than IE (at default settings). I'm using percentages the first
time in a style sheet, maybe I made some fundamental mistake ...?

Niklaus.

--
http://ebund.ch http://egames.ch