[thelist] Angora socks comment on DJC article

Ron White rwhite at edverify.com
Wed Aug 2 11:50:58 CDT 2000

well since I seem to be out voted I reckon we should leave it... While I'm
not offended by it, I thought it was inappropriate for a Webdev site. Who
decides what's inappropriate? That's easy, we all do. If more folks think
something needs to be removed than think it should be left then it goes, if
the opposite is true then it stays, simple.

As for the person who posted the comment that started this:

First Name Jack
Last Name Schonchin
Email not listed
Last Login 01-Aug-00
Member Since 31-Jul-00

No email and appears to have created an account just to make the "colorful"
comment then checked back the next day to see if it was still there... Why
does that not surprise me?

Ron