[thelist] SALARY.COM: Is that right???

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 4 14:02:16 CDT 2000

> From: Scott Dexter <sgd at ti3.com>
>
> Okay, so is anyone passing your real woprld experience back to
> salary.com or are we just whining without taking any action??

yeah, right... i've got many better things to do with my time than try
to educate them on why they have completely missed the boat on
my market... all the while assuming they'll do anything given every
other market they survey in every other industry... and other than
this thread, it doesn't impact me at all -- even if some new hire saw
it, i's probably laugh out loud if the kid cited it...

> this seems large enough that with significant feedback we could
> probably affect things some. Or at least get a canned answer about
> their research.

lemme know what you get... i'd bet their research is one county in
SoCal that they've applied a bunch of different cost-of-living
numbers to in order to get the digits for each market...