[thelist] IIS Monitor Tool

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Aug 4 16:48:41 CDT 2000

there are IIS counters in the NT performance monitor. if tweaking those does
not accomplish what you'd like, there's a tool in IIS Resource Kit called
InetMonitor that may be of help. (You can also search MSDN for "InetMon")

good luck, and remember you're incurring a performance hit by monitoring in
real time...
sgd
--
think safely