[thelist] Executing pkzip via VB scripting....

Anthony Baratta Tony at IdeaSystems.com
Mon Aug 7 11:03:41 CDT 2000

At 08:52 AM 8/7/2000, you wrote:
> > Am I smoking crack or is there no way to execute an exe program like pkzip
> > via a VB script??
>
>Crack'll kill you.  ASP probably won't.

I would like to campaign that ASP should have a Surgeon General's Warning
label as being hazardous to your mental health. ;-)

>http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#free
>
>Check out ASPExec.  I'm using it to do what you are asking about.

I just found that, via 15 Seconds. Looks like it what I need - too bad
Microsoft can't figure out what I need. Thanks.

----
Anthony Baratta
Isys Idea Systems

voice 510-452-4554