[thelist] dreamweaver problems on Mac with 2 users

Brian Tully btully at gstockco.com
Mon Aug 7 16:02:41 CDT 2000

why not just enter the serial #? I believe OS 9's multiple users creates
separate Preferences files for each user. Otherwise copy (option-drag) his
Dreamweaver prefs into your Prefs folder. That should do it.

B r i a n  T u l l y
Webmaster/Designer/Programmer
The Gary Stock Company
btully at gstockco.com | 914.276.2700 x16