[thelist] .NET Framework SDK available for everybody

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Tue Aug 8 03:27:23 CDT 2000

Excellent first impression - following your link (including the wrap) I get
this error message instead of a menu bar in the left frame:

Microsoft JScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required

/msdn-online/shared/xmltoc/inc/toc.inc, line 193

Good eh?

Apart from that, I'm quite looking forward to ASP+ though I don't know how
long it's gonna take before I trust it in a mission critical environment.
I'm not even prepared to trust W2K Server yet! (Though I must admit that
Workstation runs smoothly for me.)

Hmm, there's a thought - does anyone know if this pre-beta can be run on W2K
Workstation for testing purposes?

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net