[thelist] Textarea formating

Vince Vindavi at executive.tm
Tue Aug 8 06:35:21 CDT 2000

I understand that IE gives access to the Textrange object, which seems to be
the heart of all of these scripts.  Would I therefore be right in suspecting
that you can only do this in IE, and that it's just not possible in
Netscape?  If it is possible could someone point me in the direction of a
suitable script

Hi Norman,

pedrito just wrote up a cool evolt article about this..

http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=2665&catid=20

He gives several references, and the one you may be looking for
is http://www.siteexperts.com/tips/contents/ts12/page1.asp

I believe it only works on IE4+ browsers, but check it out.

-Vince
vinceh at eAngler.com