[thelist] Bad Code vs Keeping Job

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Aug 8 11:59:13 CDT 2000

Maybe the actual problem is that you don't feel that they are
respecting your ideas/expertise.  Perhaps it's not so much about the
form in question, but about whether you know what you're talking
about.  Maybe it's about how much respect they have for you and/or
for their site.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com