[thelist] layers and forms...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 9 16:34:01 CDT 2000

> From: "Eduardo Dominguez" <lalo_dominguez at yahoo.com>
>
> A friend from work had some problems with an ASP
> page that had a form that contains a layer where
> the form objects (textfields, buttons, etc) are contained.
>
> The problem is that somehow the data of the form doesnt
> seem to get posted. I assume its because of some problem
> between layers and forms but i cant seem to figure
> out the problem and how to fix it.

when you change the <form> method to 'get', what is appended to
the URL?  all your variables?

if not, your HTML is hosed...

if so, then your ASP is hosed...

if it's your HTML, make sure everything is in the form and named
correctly...

if it's your HTML, make sure you've named everything correctly,
and try requesting *everything* and iterating through to see if it's
even gotten it...