[thelist] Creating Divs on the fly

James Spahr james at designframe.com
Thu Aug 10 00:13:43 CDT 2000

on 8/10/00 12:02 AM, Karen Bowen at KarenB at frontiersoftware.com.au wrote:

> I'm having a bit of trouble however.  The thing that seems to be stopping me
> is that I can't create new Divs after the initial loading of the page is
> complete, so I guess my first question is if this is, in fact, possible?

I've tried to do this several times. I find it works for a couple more DIVs,
but after that, its not possible. I've gotten around the problem by creating
a cache on unused DIVS at load time and storing their ID's in an array.

I find IE/Mac is a whole easier to do new Div creation with than IE/Win. Its
impossible in NN 4.x

HTH.

James.