[thelist] Liquidity

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 00:44:22 CDT 2000

> From: kevin raleigh
>
> When you ask for criticism you had better be ready :-)

and i even stayed outta this one...

> I don't expect more than an audience of .001% to
> surf the site at anything larger than 1024 x768.
>
> If I am in error don't hesitate to point this out :)

this depends on *your* audience... for my audience at my
corp site, this isn't the case... in fact, you can see my
stats at:

Real-World Browser Size Stats, Part II
http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=2297

for my site, 12.4% of my users surf the site at greater than
1024x768 res... or 12,400 times more than your assertion for
your site...  40.8% of my visitors come in at 1024x768...
note that this only accounts for users of 4.x browsers...

(part one of the article shows you how to roll your own
stats)