[thelist] Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

Mike Migurski mike at cloudfactory.org
Mon Aug 14 14:09:22 CDT 2000

hi,

the font is definitely too small on a mac - I'm using IE5 with the font
zoom set to 100%.

Also, you may want to color-correct all the photos; they look really
washed-out and dead.

Also, the links to guestbook and chat are broken - poor form; remove them
until you get those section sup & running.

Otherwise, I like the weezer-album-cover-esque simplicity of it. It's
unpretensious and unassuming, which seems like a good tone fr the band
(assuming they sound like what I think they sound like :)

-mike.

                   michal migurski     mike at cloudfactory.org
                  tel:510-845-3911     AIM:migurski
    http://www.viberation.com/mike     ICQ:47513232