[thelist] Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 14 22:29:47 CDT 2000

I was hoping to pick your brain without hinting that there was any need to
justify.
Obviously I am not an english major and my question still had the effect I
wished to avoid.

I do appreciate the additional info regarding jeff's expertise.
I will most definately be looking for information in these areas as I do
believe in getting my sites viewed by as many as possible.  If your going to
do the work seems to make sense that you  have the largest audience as
possible.

thanx
krr