[thelist] Mac stuff (was: Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com))

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 15:12:58 CDT 2000

> From: "kevin raleigh" <krr at ix.netcom.com>
>
> Not sure what system 7.5 means, but I was told that the power book can
> read and write PC With the systems information that I gave you about
> the PC and the information I gave you regarding the Mac is it possible
> for her to plug into my network and log into the internet so I can
> check out how web sites look??

yes, your PowerBook can read and write to PC (wintel) disks... but
that's where the native compatibility ends...

with the information you've given me, i can't tell... not enough
information, and some of it's kinda, well, odd...

btw, please trim your posts (headers, footers, etc.), and you had
my entire reply in there twice...