[thelist] Mac stuff (was: Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com))

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 17:04:05 CDT 2000

move forward?  i get the feeling i should be sending over a
contract...

seriously, i'm not a networking guy, but i do know that Macs can
work quite nicely on an NT network (NT provides Mac support,
making it damn easy to bring 'em on), and that's about the extent
of it... i used to administer AppleShare networks as well, but that
doesn't really apply here...

in short, if i can't stand in front of it, i can't help...

btw, *trim*...