[thelist] RE: Yet Another Site Rip Off - this time from Canada

Richard H. Morris richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 08:09:12 CDT 2000

Lisa Bartholomew [lisa at koolfish.com] noted that:

The cookie should only have been on the opening page.  Cancelling the option
here seems to do it for that instance - I wonder why you and Jeff are having
it keep on and on and on...

The cookie has caught this company out this time, which is why I'm loathe to
remove it - our usual stats wouldn't have picked it up.

Thanks for looking.

Richard. H. Morris, Web Designers Limited
~~ http://www.web-designers.co.uk ~~
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy"