[thelist] - Taz is back.

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Wed Aug 16 16:15:42 CDT 2000

Hi Taz -

First thing I noticed is its very, very slow. THe main logo looks nice,
if not a little grainy..

the secret site area is interesting.. don't know about the color
mixiing(orange, pink, blue?) though.. Also, the pink banner seems to
take up a large amount of real estate..

the drop-shadowed graphic links are a bit hard to read..

its obviously designed for a larger resolution(8x6 or greater) and i
noticed some problems with resizing..

hth,

.djc.