[thelist] something buggy in Netscape Tables

Janet F. waxplanet at sunflower.com
Wed Aug 16 17:34:14 CDT 2000

Hi guys!

It's been a long time since I utilized the list.  I'm using a WYSIWYG (I
know, shame shame) where I have put all of my content into a rather simple
table and have centered the table so that it will remain in the middle
through browsers ranging from 800 pixels and up.  Well, I noticed today that
Netscape refuses to do this for me, and left justifies the whole table.  Can
someone tell me the workaround for this.  I can add code, but can't edit the
code that the software generates.  The site address is
www.planetscybercapsule.com  It's my personal site.  I just want everything
centered on the top frame and in the body.

Thanks so much!

Janet