[thelist] something buggy in Netscape Tables

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Aug 16 20:19:06 CDT 2000

Janet, I just looked at your code.

It's a bit messy. You have, for example, an open font tag just before
the table starts.  You have gazillions of <br> tags.  (try <br
clear="all">).

try running the code thru a validator.  In general, you can't expect
to get a consistent display if your code isn't well-formed (meaning,
properly nested, and properly opened & closed).

Erika